MSE PERC 72
Outstanding Performance with PERC:
Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure.
Best In Class Quality:
Mission Solar Energy production lines are fully automated and include multiple quality checks throughout the production process.
Proven Reliability and Bankability:
Mission Solar Energy panels have been tested by independent testing centers to meet and exceed IEC standards. Our panels are deployed in projects across North America.
- Class Leading Output: Up to 365W power
- Advanced Technology: PERC and 4 busbars drive >18% module efficiency
- Reduced System Costs: Robust design, 1500V and simple installation
- Certified Reliability: 3X IEC, salt mist, ammonia
- Proudly assembled in the USA
Mission Solar Energy is headquartered in San Antonio, TX with module facilities onsite. Their hardworking team calls Texas home and is devoted to producing high quality solar products and services. Their supply chain includes local and domestic vendors increasing their impact to the U.S. economy.