MSE PERC 60
MSE PERC 60’s slick all-black design coupled with outstanding power output makes it ideal for DG installations including commercial and rooftop systems.
Outstanding Performance with PERC:
Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure.
Best In Class Quality:
Mission Solar Energy production lines are fully automated and include multiple quality checks throughout the production process.
- Class Leading Output: 300W power
- Advanced Technology: PERC and 4 busbars drive >18% module efficiency
- Superior Aesthetics: All-black design coupled with outstanding power output
- Certified Reliability: 3X IEC, salt mist, ammonia
- 5600 Pa snow load, 175 mph wind rating
- Assembled in the USA
Mission Solar Energy is headquartered in San Antonio, TX with module facilities onsite. Their hardworking team calls Texas home and is devoted to producing high quality solar products and services. Their supply chain includes local and domestic vendors increasing their impact to the U.S. economy.