With Canadian Solar’s industry leading black silicon cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power poly modules up to 360 W.
The KuMax poly modules have the following unique features:
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 18.15 %
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.38 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2 °C
- More power output thanks to low NMOT: 43 ± 2 °C
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Safer: lower hot spot temperature
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Low BoS cost with 1500 VDC system voltage
CANADIAN SOLAR INC. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 15 GW deployed around the world since 2001, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the most bankable solar companies worldwide.